Monday, January 12, 2009

Theme Song

Deep are the valleys of heart, Some are lost and some are found; Theme song - No one knows - but the Echoes flow around

The beats gesture within, a moribund sound; The leaves of thought fly, but nothing profound


Deep are the valleys of heart, Some are lost and some are found; Theme song - No one knows - but the Echoes flow around


I steal flashy words, I sell jazzy tunes; I feed on raw dust, I dwell on coarser ground


Deep are the valleys of heart, Some are lost and some are found; Theme song - No one knows - but the Echoes flow around


I create a sketch but loose the picture; I see the darkness with bright surround


Deep are the valleys of heart, Some are lost and some are found; Theme song - No one knows - but the Echoes flow around

No comments: