Monday, January 12, 2009

Quotes - Some Mine Some Stolen...sorry inspired!

1. Is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's blunders? - Nietzsche

2. "A belief is not merely an idea the mind possesses; it is an idea that possesses the mind."

3. I can resist everything except temptation.

4. History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. - Churchill

5. I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter. - Churchill

6. Tera milna khushi ki baat sahi; tujhse milkar udaas rehta hoon...

7. Love - One that helps in the mutual growth of the folks involved; rest all are colorful illusions...Karan Johar consult me!

8. I mind being 'LEFT', so I am right!

9. That which is exaggerated and ridiculous is never forgotten.

10. Mental faculties shouldnt interfere with auricles and ventricles

11. I know the spirit you are...when did you die?

12. Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.

No comments: